Monday, December 27, 2010

christmas in kansas

well i thought it was pretty cool that thsi service project thing was teh way we were gonna celebrate christmas. i have really come to enjoy teh feelings of love and satisfaction that you get when you do something nice fo rothers. i was assigned to do service for my main man, "big Poppa" thats my dad if you werent sure. well he is a big history buff and i thought taht naybe doing something at teh capital building here in topeka might cool, the problems i sthat i dont think it is open right now cuz its being renivated hard core and i dont exactly have teh time to invest in something intense. i also have no idea how to blog so i hope thsi works teh first time around. well i still hadnt figured out what to do and so when i talked with my dad on christmas i asked him if tehre was anything he wanted me to do. all he asked was that i continue to serve my mission here in teh midwest. so pops, my gift to you is that i am going to spend teh rest of my mission trying to be better that i have so far and really trying to do teh best i can. this is is a great oppurtunity fo rme and its one that i have really enjoyed doing. i knwo teh chruch is true and i am greatful for teh love the love that teh savior has shown me and i am greatful fo rteh family that i wa splopped into and for teh faithfulness they have shown me. i love you guys. merry christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment